Problem with .kill in quest

Hello everyone :-)

I have one big problem.

cfb11f7b830cacd484016193cb48e5ab.png

As you can see not include me every monster for the mission. I do not know why but it is the same with other things - mostly monsters stones. The mission is the need to kill 220 monsters, but with such a problem I'm not able to do that. It is hard for me to describe the problem. But the main assumption is that I include only 1 monster at 100.

Translation chat:

"Already killed: 4 of 220 monsters"

I use the source.

Thanks guys i need help. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Quest script

I noticed that the mission is just weird "broken" in breaking up stones. Since it is set to 4 metiny and in fact it is a random number, time after killing 10 stones goes on, and the second time after killing 4 stones.It is hard to explain. But it mainly is that the mission does not go away as it is written. As if not accounted for each dead stone

when login with lv_100_ow.inlv_100_ow() and pc.getqf("dungstart") == 1 begin
			d.notice("|cFFff6600[Opuszczona Wioska]|h|cFFFFFFFF|h  Witaj w Opuszczonej Wiosce. ")
			d.notice("|cFFff6600[Opuszczona Wioska]|h|cFFFFFFFF|h  Aby dostać się do przywódcy zniszcz odpowiedni kamień metin ! ")
			d.notice("|cFFff6600[Opuszczona Wioska]|h|cFFFFFFFF|h  Na wyzwanie masz 30min. ")
			d.setf("lv_100_ow1", 0)
			d.setf("lv_100_ow2", 0)
			d.setf("lv_100_ow3", 0)
			d.setf("lv_100_ow4", 0)
			d.regen_file("data/kamil/100/1.txt")
			pc.setqf("dungstart", 0)
			d.setf("level", 1)
			timer('zabezpiecz_czas1', 5*60)
		end

when 8047.kill with lv_100_ow.inlv_100_ow() and d.getf("level") == 1 begin
			d.setf("lv_100_ow1", d.getf("lv_100_ow1")+1)
			if d.getf("lv_100_ow1") >= 2 then
				d.kill_all()
				d.setf("level", 2)
				d.notice("|cFFff6600[Opuszczona Wioska]|h|cFFFFFFFF|h Brawo zniszczyłeś odpowedni kamień Metin  ")
				timer("timer_lv_100_ow1", 5)
			end
		end

I do not know why it does not work as it is declared - if d.getf("lv_100_ow1") >= 2 then ...

• Think 1