Problem with tree size.

Hello , so today I´m here to ask two questions.

I use WorldEditor Remix and when I import a tree you have a option named ´´tree size´´ but putting whatever you put , always the tree stay the same size.

I mean , maybe I want a gigantic tree and that option doesn´t work , my question is if I have that error because the world editor or in any world editor version is the same?

And another question is that world editor has a option named ´´wind speed´´ and when you use that the trees move their leaves because it´s wind... obviously..

The thing is that when I put that in-game the wind speed is the same like all the time.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sonitex said:

For the tree size, in SpeedTree set the size above "500" :) Semmse like Metin2 uses bigger sizes for trees

Can you explain better please? What do you mean with  ´´in SpeedTree´´ , you mean the program to create trees?

53 minutes ago, flygun said:

About the wind ...i think "wind" isn't enable in the game ..

I think so , thanks a lot!

7 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

None :P I just know that when I was trying out SpeedTree.. Try to set it in the SpeedTree 3

I use speedTree3 and work like shit when I export something. The tree don´t have leaves , his size is normal , if I don´t put the tree in the map he has not textures.. I don´t know what´s happened..

There isn´t any other method to do this?