2 hours ago, galet said:

Happened to me back in the days (almost 1 year ago) And never know from where the problem was, I just revamped my whole source (but cehck mainly the last files you modified and the problems is probably located in input_main or char files)

Soo, the problem maybe is in that 2 files of source? hmm

1 hour ago, Alesta2 said:

bu hatayi sadece 1.koy moblarinda veriyorsa, season-patch eu gibi dosyalar icerisinden mob packlerini atman lazim. packleri duzenlerken bir yerde hata yapmissin. yok tum moblar da durum boyle ise game'den kaynaklaniyordur.

I ddnt understand well ( google translate suchs ) but the problem is in the patch files? client?

12 hours ago, Alesta2 said:

bu hatayi sadece 1.koy moblarinda veriyorsa, season-patch eu gibi dosyalar icerisinden mob packlerini atman lazim. packleri duzenlerken bir yerde hata yapmissin. yok tum moblar da durum boyle ise game'den kaynaklaniyordur.

Hepsi denemez ama çoğunda böyle bir durum söz konusu

10 hours ago, WhoIsNice said:

Soo, the problem maybe is in that 2 files of source? hmm

I ddnt understand well ( google translate suchs ) but the problem is in the patch files? client?

Details required.

• Premium

Definitely server sources, check the last files you modified first (use WinMerge or DiffChecker) and then recompile until the bug vanishes, what's more you can add the things you deleted before but you should do it one by one in order to be sure that the bug won't come back again

(I usually speak english fluently but I hope the last sentence is correct and undurstandable)

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2016 at 11:56 AM, galet said:

Definitely server sources, check the last files you modified first (use WinMerge or DiffChecker) and then recompile until the bug vanishes, what's more you can add the things you deleted before but you should do it one by one in order to be sure that the bug won't come back again

(I usually speak english fluently but I hope the last sentence is correct and undurstandable)

I lost 2 ou 3 days cheking what files is doing this problem, but ddnt find...

hmm ( i think this came with the files btw )

• 7 months later...