Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Active+ Member
On 3. 6. 2016 at 2:06 PM, Bituse said:

Hello Folks
Does  anyone have a quest that creates Items+ stats ?

I need it for testing so i wont be making items /24/7

The idea is to give you a set of items for your class that you input in quest 

Thanks in advance

I have.

Here you are:

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Good 1

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.