Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

can somebody help me with these errors?
 

Unknown packet header: 58, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 102, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 148, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 185, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 230, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 240, last: 251 250
Unknown packet header: 248, last: 251 250

Thank you for your answers!

Kind Regards ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11940-uknown-packet-headers/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member
On 31. 7. 2016 at 3:49 PM, r00t said:

What you add before have this error? If you need to edit something in packet, remember that client and server packet need to have same structure...you wrong something 

These uknown packet headers are from sysser when client crashed. I collected these packet headers. I'm using client and when client crashed in sysser is one uknown packet header so I copy the packet in this topic.  

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11940-uknown-packet-headers/#findComment-73891
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
18 hours ago, r00t said:

I know but i mean if you have made change in source

Just some, but I edit it in a server source and client source. But I know where is the problem. I have novaline server source with some maxmi source files, client is from maxmi but client source name is client_reboot_dev it's from this forum. Game working good but sometimes game crashing with one of this packet headers.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11940-uknown-packet-headers/#findComment-73979
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.