Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

how can I fix GOLD_SOCKET at on stones? I want gold frame. But if I wrote into item_proto subtype=1 gold frame not working :( And I got this error.

Thank you for answers!

Kind Regards ReFresh

1463924239.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11840-how-can-i-fix-gold_socket/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Current Donation Goals

    • Raised 23.00 EUR of 65.00 EUR target
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.