Syserr client CInstanceBase::PushTCPState You can't send move packets to yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Premium

Just comment that:

void CInstanceBase::PushTCPState(DWORD dwCmdTime, const TPixelPosition& c_rkPPosDst, float fDstRot, UINT eFunc, UINT uArg)
{	
	//if (__IsMainInstance())
	//{
	//	TraceError("CInstanceBase::PushTCPState Cannot Push TCPState on a main instance");
	//	return;
	//}

[...]
}

Edited by xXIntelXx
  • Smile Tear 1

1 hour ago, xXIntelXx said:

Just comment that:

void CInstanceBase::PushTCPState(DWORD dwCmdTime, const TPixelPosition& c_rkPPosDst, float fDstRot, UINT eFunc, UINT uArg)
{	
	//{
	//	TraceError("CInstanceBase::PushTCPState Cannot Push TCPState on a main instance");
	//	return;
	//}

[...]
}

6n8a8p.jpg

Also, if you want to comment, then please only the TraceError and not the whole if clause.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1

• Premium
39 minutes ago, LordZiege said:

6n8a8p.jpg

Also, if you want to comment, then please only the TraceError and not the whole if clause.

it's been like this for 7+ years (so whoever commented it, they deemed the if clause useless as well)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1

• Premium
4 hours ago, xXIntelXx said:

Just comment that:

{	
	//{
	//	return;
	//}

[...]
}

Only the TraceError if we really have to. Do not suggest shits, are u drunk of sun? You also changed the text of error >_<

• Premium
41 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

Only the TraceError if we really have to. Do not suggest shits, are u drunk of sun? You also changed the text of error >_<

No, I am high. But, kiddings aside, as I've already stated:

2 hours ago, xXIntelXx said:

it's been like this for 7+ years (so whoever commented it, they deemed the if clause useless as well)

and they've changed the text as well, I guess. Now, whether removing the if clause is valid or not, it's not up to my knowledge. Considering that it did not affect a single thing (again, 7+ years), I am almost 101% confident it's w/e (otherwise I am more than happy to be proven wrong).

Edited by xXIntelXx