Problem with Ymir Folder

Good moorning guys

I ask you help on two problems that have happened to me that I can not solve, it may be stupid..
The first problem is this, I have been editing some maps for fun and have them implemented in the client successfully, for a few days here, whenever u changed the ymir disc work folder D, objects do not appear on the client.. but when i make folder on drive D with the normal name ( ymir work insteed of ymirwork2 wtv ), objects have appeared on the client .. and some days appeared different (about walls ( for example ) in the world editor I have used the yellow and client appear in blue)
It has to do with the location of the files but I am not able to resolve the error..

But sometimes when i change the name of ymir folder in Disk D and try to log in some objets appear .. I'm confused jesus

The second error has to do with the creation of land guild..
That is, I can buy the land, but when I click the button to start editing the terrain the client goes down and gives me the following error on the client sysserr

Spoiler

Failed to load script file : uiscript/buildguildbuildingwindow.py
ui.py(line:2769) LoadScriptFile
system.py(line:192) execfile
system.py(line:163) Run
uiscript/buildguildbuildingwindow.py(line:312) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'ACCEPT'

============================================================================================================
Abort!!!!
uiGuild.py(line:2042) __LoadWindow
ui.py(line:2786) LoadScriptFile
exception.py(line:36) Abort

DeclareGuildWarWindow.__CreateDialog - LoadScript - <type 'exceptions.SystemExit'>:

============================================================================================================
 Abort!!!!

Thanks for your atention and sorry for my ugly english..

Kind Regards

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic