Metin2

Loki

Obviously everyone on this forum plays or has played Metin2.

So my question is why are u guys interested in Metin2,

when u coult play games with better graphic, better PvP system, better Raids/Runs and so on..?

Im just interested what makes u like to play/work with Metin2

im looking forward for interesting answers.

Regards Loki

I have played metin2 for about 5 years, 3 of them really active. Me and some friends reached nerly everything you can get in this game. Ninja lv94 Sura lv90&93 warrior lv90 and some more really nice charakters. The biggest part of the equipment is sold but the accounts are still ours. But as a friend showed me a server first time, short after rain release in germany, I was interested in doing servers. But I was too young in that time. Some years later i got the chance to sell parts of my .DE equipment for 500 € and rented my first server. So I tried much things and learnd a lot and also launched some servers.

King regards,

Nightwish

• Love 1

I have to admit I was the worst player ever (xD). Searching for cheats, I found a lot of stuff related to "making a private server" and I thought "Why not?".

Since it, the more I learned the more I wanted to know and today I'm here.

I'm not the best developer (or even a good one), but I learned so many things and made some many friends that is hard to say goodbye.

Sorry for my (extremely) bad english

Regards.

Pay no heed to my English ;)