Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I'm editing some things in source, some use a command like this:

DBManager::instance().DirectQuery("UPDATE account.account SET status= 'BLOCK' WHERE id = %d", ch->GetDesc()->GetAccountTable().id)


Where is account.account how can I set to detect the database in use?

I have to accounts db, one for my pvm called account and another for my pvp called account_pvp, how can I do?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11612-question-source-query/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.