[ Dead Download Link ] OX Quiz creator online [ We Need You ]

Wji

• Bronze
Spoiler

$_POST['question'] = "is it a good release?";
$_POST['is_true'] = false;
if($_POST)

{

// add_ox_quiz(1,"Ist das Rote Reich das Reich der Hنndler?",true)

echo sprintf("add_ox_quiz(1, \"%s\", %s)\n", $_POST['question'], $_POST['is_true']? "true" : "false");
    $_POST['question'] = "is it a good release?";
    $_POST['is_true'] = true;
    echo sprintf("add_ox_quiz(1, \"%s\", %s)\n", $_POST['question'], $_POST['is_true']? "true" : "false");
}

// output

add_ox_quiz(1, "is it a good release?", false)
add_ox_quiz(1, "is this a good release?", Hell no) // :D

I released the source of this topic. do you have to worship me?! (non-sense)

other than that is just a simple html form with one input text with one checkbox "true". if not checked then false. and a submit button.

• Love 2

On 26.04.2016 at 11:54 PM, ThunderCore said:

I'm sorry, i don't wanna be Discourteous, But this is the most stupid thing that i have ever seen in my whole life ! -_- wtf dude ?

this tool is just writing some words inside a 1 line code, who didn't know to do this manually it doesn't deserve to have a metin2 server. :mellow:

Yes, I know that some people can create this code without our script but if exist only one members from 4metin2 community and he need something, we try to help him. I know that with this tool we help at least one person :) 

• Love 2

• Bronze
On 4/26/2016 at 3:52 PM, Thanatos said:

ok thundercore you are ..#@!$.. this gui make something and if you dont use it ...shut up!Some people can use it.So its his release,and deserve a thanks for make something work.

Its true that you can make it manualy but if i like to use this tool,its my problem,same for other people.

That's an free community. Why should i have to shut up ?
I just have said my opinion. 

17 hours ago, Wji said:

Yes, I know that some people can create this code without our script but if exist only one members from 4metin2 community and he need something, we try to help him. I know that with this tool we help at least one person :) 

This is an usefull tool ;)

Download: in attachement

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

34ybi8j.png

P.s. Found on the internet.

OxQuiz.exe

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Dislove 1