Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

Someone knows how to spawn a mob on map via quest?

I want to do event to spawn a boss on a random city on pre defined coordinates but I don't now a function that can spawn on map with map index...

I'm not using source or 40k game...

Thanks in advance

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11470-mob-spawn-function/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management

But with when login statement I can't set this automatically, I wanted the boss to respawn in one of the 3 cities on the coordinates selected from an array every 8h...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11470-mob-spawn-function/#findComment-66893
Share on other sites

  • Developer

In that case you can use this func regen_in_map(mapIndex, regenPath) when you are starting the event.

Also, using a kill event giving the mob vnum to start a server_timer in 8 hours which uses the function I said to respawn the mob.

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11470-mob-spawn-function/#findComment-66895
Share on other sites

  • Management

I'm already trying to do that, thanks...

By the way, whats the difference between pc.give_exp() and pc.give_exp2()?

If I use pc.give_exp2() on my server to give level when login, the server crashs and generates a syslog file with over 4 million lines with the same text

 

Apr 19 21:38:59 :: QUEST [REWARD] charparodar give exp2 2100000000

What can I do? If I use pc.give_exp() I don't receive nothing...

 

EDIT: The same is happening with pc.changegold() on login... This is like entering in an infinite loop until server crashs...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11470-mob-spawn-function/#findComment-66949
Share on other sites

  • Management

This is my function, actually created be you that hás worked on another server I had...

 


 

quest lvl begin


         state start begin

                  when login begin

                           while pc.get_level() < 120 do

                                          pc.give_exp2(pc.get_next_exp())

                            end

                   end

        end

end

 

 

I guess is this, I'm writting on my mobile

The pc.changegold() is on the give_basic_weapon quest and the other pc.give_exp2() is on a simples when kill with npc.is_pc() begin....

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11470-mob-spawn-function/#findComment-66959
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.