Implementation of LPITEM

Hello. I downloaded server source to learn some hard facts about the odds and other inner workings of the game. I'm not a C++ programmer(I'm from Java), but i can read he C syntax just fine. However, I encountered a problem. In the code a class called LPITEM is often used. I've been trying to search for its implementation but after a lot of searching I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry if this is a noob question, but can you tell me where it is?

11 hours ago, Birdperson said:

Hello. I downloaded server source to learn some hard facts about the odds and other inner workings of the game. I'm not a C++ programmer(I'm from Java), but i can read he C syntax just fine. However, I encountered a problem. In the code a class called LPITEM is often used. I've been trying to search for its implementation but after a lot of searching I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry if this is a noob question, but can you tell me where it is?

Hey.

Welcome to this forum,this is a great question :)

Now to your question.

LPITEM is defined in typedef.h as class CItem. this class and it's members can be found inside item.h header file.

If you have any more question feel free to send me pm or add me to skype(via forum PM) and i'll be glad to help.

Regards.

• Love 2