• Management

Hello,

I have this old installer from M2M, and I would to do one for my server with that functions (download and install)

4axKo67.jpg

Someone nows how to do that?

Thanks

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really easy to do something like this.

You'll want to store the hashes (use your favourite hash algorithm for this matter) of the remote files in a public location so that it can be accessed by the client, and have an organized tree of your remote files.

Whenever the client is booted you'll check the hashes of the local files and match them to the remote server. If they're different then just transfer them (careful about potential memory leaks and make sure to clear your memory buffer to disk from time to time, just general good practises). If the file is missing transfer them anyway.

Computer Security Expert

Reverse Engineer

Freelancer Developer

• Management
4 hours ago, tierrilopes said:

Advanced Installer

Already tried, but even I wasn't successfull thats not kind what I'm looking for... But thanks for the sujestion...

4 hours ago, Narvikz said:

It's really easy to do something like this.

You'll want to store the hashes (use your favourite hash algorithm for this matter) of the remote files in a public location so that it can be accessed by the client, and have an organized tree of your remote files.

Whenever the client is booted you'll check the hashes of the local files and match them to the remote server. If they're different then just transfer them (careful about potential memory leaks and make sure to clear your memory buffer to disk from time to time, just general good practises). If the file is missing transfer them anyway.

I will see what can I do, I will have to learn C#... Thanks for the sujestion...

raw

raw