Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I decompile the item proto from the normal 40k client, but when I try to pack the client doesn't read it...

Some one nows how to pack the item proto for these new clients? Or someone nows what keys do I need to change in source to be like the old item proto?

Thanks

Kind Regards,

charparodar

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/11064-packing-item-proto-40k/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.