Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I have a problem when I added the offline shop I could not open the game, but I have added a full
And gave me this error in syserr

 

imge problem : 

Spoiler

erorr.jpg

 

syserr :

Spoiler


0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "networkModule.py", line 239, in SetGamePhase

0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "game.py", line 103, in __init__

0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 316, in MakeInterface

0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 232, in __MakeDialogs

0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "uiOfflineShop.py", line 997, in LoadDialog

0214 15:17:21428 ::   File "uiOfflineShop.py", line 962, in Refresh

0214 15:17:21429 :: AttributeError
0214 15:17:21429 :: : 
0214 15:17:21429 :: 'module' object has no attribute 'GetOfflineShopItemCount'
0214 15:17:21429 :: 
 

 


And I've upload files written in syserr*


sorry for my bad language

uiofflineshop.py

interfacemodule.py

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10649-offline-shop-problem-syserr/
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, arves100 said:

GetOfflineShopItemCount , check C++ part. Python will also connect to C++

How to do it !!

22 minutes ago, raihan3 said:

hi can you give me offline shop file

 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10649-offline-shop-problem-syserr/#findComment-62778
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.