Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello guys so I tried to implement the 6th skill of the Warrior and the Ninja I have added the nessecary stuff in:

- Skilldesc.txt

- Skilltable.txt

- Skill_power.txt

- MySql table

- Playersettingmodule.py

- Locale.lua

- Translate.lua

- Questlib.lua

Does anyone have instructions for anywhere else I need to install?

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10540-6th-skill-of-warriorninja/
Share on other sites

  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.