Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

Someone have the gr2 plugin to 3ds max 2013?

Thanks,

charparodar

EDIT: Searching for the 2013 instead 2016, since doesn't exists, preferential granny 2.9...

Edited by charparodar
Change search from 2016 to 2013...
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10426-gr2-plugin-3ds-max-2013/
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Management
45 minutes ago, z35 said:

The exe automates the installation. In the other link, you have to manually put it in the plugin folder inside 3dsMax

Do I just need to execute? Or what do I need to do?

EDIT: Working, just need to execute... Thanks

Just exists only the exporter? There's no importer for 2013 version?

  • Good 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10426-gr2-plugin-3ds-max-2013/#findComment-77221
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

If you runned the installer on user mode (and not admin mode), there's a possibility the plugin has been installed in %localappdata%\VirtualStore and not %programfiles(x86)%.

If you run 3ds max on user mod, there's also the possibility that it will load the plugins from %localappdata%\VirtualStore and not from %programfiles(x86)%.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10426-gr2-plugin-3ds-max-2013/#findComment-77313
Share on other sites

  • Management

The plugin that z35 published is working, but just for exporting... There's any plugin for importing without having to convert to obj?

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10426-gr2-plugin-3ds-max-2013/#findComment-77315
Share on other sites

  • Management
2 hours ago, z35 said:

This is the hidden content, please
 I think this is what you want. You just drag the gr2 file to grnreader and it should do the work. Haven't tested it yet.

What I really want is to open the gr2 filé directly on 3ds max... I already have a converter gr2 no obj, but every file I want to open I need to convert...

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 1

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/10426-gr2-plugin-3ds-max-2013/#findComment-77320
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.