freebsd (os,not vm) internet connection problem

hello! i have a laptop, i5 480m, 4 gb of ram, net from rcs rds(a romanian service with pppoe).but cable is going first in router, after in my laptop. so, i don't have problems with pppoe in bsd(my opinion)

i successfully installed freebsd 9.3 x64, mysql , ports, but..when i install any metin2 serverfiles, i repeat... any serverfiles, when i start character in game she disconnects me.. and after to find out , serverfiles work only local.. i think it's a problem network. anybody ? what i can doo? i tried to add ch/auth/game99 ports in acces point from router, unsuccessfully,  BIND_IP too, i have tried all google :))

sorry my bad english and i hope you will help me

thank you

12 hours ago, Adrian2 said:

Turn off skype etc. Try to disable FIREWALL might help. Check SYSSER from AUTH or other CH. 

If it's on hamachi then, portmap ? Did you used it? To unlock ports?

Really u say that? lol! Hamachi ,portmap and SKYPE on freebsd ? Please be kind and next time when you want to help somebody, read topic before to reply. 

And...if you understand i am freebsd like virtual machine, no! I been installed freebsd like operating system. 

Thank you anyway :)

Hello, Systeman

I tried also with BIND_IP in configs on ch1-2(serverfiles have 6ch,but i start just 2 to see if it work) ,all cores, and game99. without auth and db, and once with auth, without db. it's no work...

pong is ok, because i have one another vps without my bsd laptop. just install serverfiles and start, modify serverinfo.py and it's work .

i tried ..maybe....5 serverfiles and no work. 

10 hours ago, tierrilopes said:

"problem with dedicated server"

But by your description...the server is in your pc at not at a hosting company right?

yes, maybe. i have been edit topic title,sorry about that.

but your reply on this topic doesn't have any link with my problem or with this topic. right?