Require an item to revive here in a map

Hey guys,

is here someone who can help me with this?

What I need?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'll die in specified map (It must be based on map index specification, this thing must work only in specified map) you'll be able to see two revive buttons as in every map in which you'll die to revive: Revive here and Revive in map local town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'll click on Revive here  and you'll be in a specified map, you'll see a question dialog with this text:

"Do you really want to use ItemName* to revive here?"

So if player will have this specified item, he will be able to revive here.

If not he will get an error message output in chat:

"You haven't got ItemName*. Use revive in map local town option."

- * here will be specified item which you'll need to revive here

I'll be really glad if someone can help me with this idea!

Thanks for your answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic