• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bot
3 minutes ago, Hunger said:

PK protection applies only in your empire. Sometimes i wonder if any of you know how this game works. 

I understand , but I ask if is possible to made it in all maps, will be ok for player under 15 level.. I think is in battle.cpp but I don't know the function 

english_banner.gif

• Premium
2 minutes ago, Cryptex said:

I understand , but I ask if is possible to made it in all maps, will be ok for player under 15 level.. I think is in battle.cpp but I don't know the function 

bool CPVPManager::CanAttack(LPCHARACTER pkChr, LPCHARACTER pkVictim)
{
	[...]
  	{
		BYTE bMapEmpire = SECTREE_MANAGER::instance().GetEmpireFromMapIndex(pkChr->GetMapIndex());

if ( pkChr->GetPKMode() == PK_MODE_PROTECT && pkChr->GetEmpire() == bMapEmpire ||
				pkVictim->GetPKMode() == PK_MODE_PROTECT && pkVictim->GetEmpire() == bMapEmpire )
		{
			return false;
		}
	}
}

• Bot
Just now, Sonitex said:

bool CPVPManager::CanAttack(LPCHARACTER pkChr, LPCHARACTER pkVictim)
{
	[...]
  	{
		BYTE bMapEmpire = SECTREE_MANAGER::instance().GetEmpireFromMapIndex(pkChr->GetMapIndex());

if ( pkChr->GetPKMode() == PK_MODE_PROTECT && pkChr->GetEmpire() == bMapEmpire ||
				pkVictim->GetPKMode() == PK_MODE_PROTECT && pkVictim->GetEmpire() == bMapEmpire )
		{
			return false;
		}
	}
}

So, this is only for player under level 15 ? I want just the players who have more that 15 to take damage 

english_banner.gif

• Premium
6 minutes ago, Cryptex said:

So, this is only for player under level 15 ? I want just the players who have more that 15 to take damage 

This is the original code from the source, its up to you how you want to edit it. I found no reference about player level limit so I am not sure what you are talking about. 

Any player that has PK_MODE_PROTECT as his mode and is inside his Empire's map will take no damage from other Empire's players no matter the level.

• Bot
18 minutes ago, Sonitex said:

This is the original code from the source, its up to you how you want to edit it. I found no reference about player level limit so I am not sure what you are talking about. 

Any player that has PK_MODE_PROTECT as his mode and is inside his Empire's map will take no damage from other Empire's players no matter the level.

Ok

english_banner.gif