Looking for translators [PL/CZ/HU]

Hello, I would like to introduce myself first before anything else, 

My in game name is Zodiac, I'm a Team Manager at a server that's curently under development.

I'm here cause I need 3 different translators, one from Poland, Czech Republic and one from Hungary.

Conditions:
- Need to know English at a higher state level, cause that's the language you'll get the text to translate into your main language.
- To be serious, I'm looking for serious translators, not the lazy ones or money only ones.
- To have the sense of teamwork.
- To have experience working with an entire team. 

You can contact me on discord at Z Ø D I A C#2391 or let a comment here, we'll talk about the payment If we're interested in you.

Thanks alot, 
Zodiac.

Edited by Zodiac
misspelling

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 12:06 AM, frosty8 said:

Hey.

I just made this account to contact you, since it seems your discord tag is wrong or something, i couldn't add you.

Anyway I'm intrested about the translation from english to hungarian.

Here is my discord tag: fr0sty#1127

Hello, yes, recently I've removed the spacebars from my discord name and I forgot to edit the post, I've accepted your friend request. Waiting for your response!

Edit:
Thank you Sandworks for your work as well, looking for the last translator, from Poland!

Edited by Zodiac