Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I would like to introduce myself first before anything else, 

My in game name is Zodiac, I'm a Team Manager at a server that's curently under development.

I'm here cause I need 3 different translators, one from Poland, Czech Republic and one from Hungary.


Conditions:
- Need to know English at a higher state level, cause that's the language you'll get the text to translate into your main language.
- To be serious, I'm looking for serious translators, not the lazy ones or money only ones.
- To have the sense of teamwork.
- To have experience working with an entire team. 

You can contact me on discord at Z Ø D I A C#2391 or let a comment here, we'll talk about the payment If we're interested in you.

Thanks alot, 
Zodiac.

Edited by Zodiac
misspelling
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23577-looking-for-translators-plczhu/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 12:06 AM, frosty8 said:

Hey.


I just made this account to contact you, since it seems your discord tag is wrong or something, i couldn't add you.

Anyway I'm intrested about the translation from english to hungarian.

Here is my discord tag: fr0sty#1127

Hello, yes, recently I've removed the spacebars from my discord name and I forgot to edit the post, I've accepted your friend request. Waiting for your response!

Edit:
Thank you Sandworks for your work as well, looking for the last translator, from Poland!

 
Edited by Zodiac

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.