Metin2 client crashes after warping.

I have to say that i'm a noob when it comes to metin in general.

After warping to /warp 137 111 , the client crashed.Now after I log in back and select the same character, it keeps crashing.But if I select a different character everything works.

Where do I need to look in order to debug this problem ?

I'm suspecting that the client doesn't have some resource(model/texture/sound or whatnot) but I might be wrong.

Thank you for you time.

Edited by middleftw
gramatical mistake

• Premium

you use /go not /warp, /warp goes to absolute coordinates and if those coordinates do not belong to a real map then boom you crash

The absolute coordinates are in each map folder in Setting.txt and clientside in /root/atlasinfo (although those do not matter for the server)

Thank you very much for your swift answers.I managed to change the character's position by modifying the database.

How would I begin the process of fixing the map?

Or is it better to implement  "Go home if map not exist" ? 

Do you know any resource/reading material of how to implement  "Go home if map not exist" or any starting tips on implementing it ?

I think that /warp 137 111 is for the wedding map, but i am not sure.And from my understanding, the wedding map is on channel 99 (again, I might be wrong), and i believe that channel 99 was closed at that moment giving that my virtual machine has only one core.(I believe that a channel runs on a core, but this might also be wrong).

Please correct me if i'm wrong because I want to learn, and this is only possible by making mistakes.

Edited by middleftw