Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• Premium

I used to have the same bug, with the same quest, like many other peoples, I fixed it by renaming the quest plus the first line like > quest givebasicweapon...  > quest giveitems for example, then I recompiled and everything was fine...

However it's not the same for everybody, for example, for some, my solution was not THE solution, a friend of mine added "return" att the end of the quest and it was fixed for him, but not for everybody etc. I only have a workaround and not a "pure" fix, so If anyone has one, I'd take it, because I don't have that much time to check packets for example

14 hours ago, galet said:

I used to have the same bug, with the same quest, like many other peoples, I fixed it by renaming the quest plus the first line like > quest givebasicweapon...  > quest giveitems for example, then I recompiled and everything was fine...

However it's not the same for everybody, for example, for some, my solution was not THE solution, a friend of mine added "return" att the end of the quest and it was fixed for him, but not for everybody etc. I only have a workaround and not a "pure" fix, so If anyone has one, I'd take it, because I don't have that much time to check packets for example

I do not fully understand, what do you think I should do ?

18 hours ago, Syreldar said:

Post the quest.

Occurs on multiple quest pages.
There is no information about what I should do :(

I had the same problem as well. All the quest were working fine until I started editing the texted and recompiling them. The only way I was able to fix them was to delete the entire quest folder and copy the original one back. You could also try deleting the objects folder. Then recompile the quest to populate the object folder again. 

6 hours ago, DarkOne said:

Ben de aynı sorunu yaşadım. Tüm arayış, texted'i düzenlemeye ve onları yeniden derleyene kadar iyi çalışıyordu. Onları düzeltmenin tek yolu, tüm görev klasörünü silmek ve orijinal dosyayı geri kopyalamaktı. Nesneler klasörünü silmeyi de deneyebilirsiniz. Ardından, nesne klasörünü tekrar doldurmak için arayışı yeniden derleyin. 

thank you so much, so glad I have you :)