GetMoveMotionSpeed Error with female warrior

Hello guys,

I hope you can help me. I've tested my pvp system today and found something, what is really wierd. When I play with a female warrior character, I can only hit with it one time. After it I get a kick from the server.

So I looked into the syserr channel 1 and found this:

SYSERR: Dec 31 12:50:27 :: GetMoveMotionSpeed: cannot find motion (name Testchar race 4 mode 1)
SYSERR: Dec 31 12:50:27 :: GetMoveMotionSpeed: cannot find motion (name Testchar race 4 mode 1)
SYSERR: Dec 31 12:50:28 :: GetMoveMotionSpeed: cannot find motion (name Testchar race 4 mode 1)

Idk why the server cant handle the motion. How can I fix this? I'm working with the source.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metin2 needs data folder for every character. If you don't put them in the data folder, you'll get this error all the time.

How can I find this data folder?

Data folder is just using character's msa files, just take the msa files from pc.epk, pc2.epk, metin2_patch_pc3_m.epk

Kind Regards ~ Ken

Do not be sorry, be better.

2 hours ago, Ken said:

Metin2 needs data folder for every character. If you don't put them in the data folder, you'll get this error all the time.

How can I find this data folder?

Data folder is just using character's msa files, just take the msa files from pc.epk, pc2.epk, metin2_patch_pc3_m.epk

Kind Regards ~ Ken

€:
What I've done now.
I've overwritten the data folder with older files. Same with the clientside pc2 warrior files.

I've tested it and got the same error + kick. Then I tested it with a twohand weapon. The result: No kick, no error. It's only this race + one hand sword.

When I disable CHECK_MULTIHACK in the config, I get no kick, but the charakter is doing no dmg.

Okay I tried it, but same again...

Is it possible that that is an error in the sourcefiles?

https://metin2.download/picture/YLkIHBtjn52fjijGlRyGT65Qs8E1WKm3/.gif

€: Okay I added the test_server command to the config, the chat give me that message?

14ef9adabb.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...