My serverfile depends on the source Marty
But the source not with me  to know the cause of the problem
But I was able to locate a problem in
mysql
i change completely and after change the mysql fixed
anyone  can solution please,
thx

sorry iam bad in english

The fix is pretty easy , there is a check for affects hack in char_item.cpp ( i do not know how the fix works or what is affect hack.) So open char_item.cpp and delete or comment this 

// @fixme402(IsLoadedAffect to block affect hacking)

if (!IsLoadedAffect())

{

ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, "Affects are not loaded yet!");

return false;

}

On 10/6/2016 at 2:25 AM, Masrawy220 said:

Hi, Devs

Thx always to respond to my problems
I encountered a strange problem in the game
When you move the server to host another
The problem is when I use anything in inventory see
Message comes at the chat
(affect are not loaded!)
My serverfile depends on the source Marty
But the source not with me  to know the cause of the problem
But I was able to locate a problem in
mysql
i change completely and after change the mysql fixed
anyone  can solution please,
thx

sorry iam bad in english

If you bought the source directly from marty you can ask him what's going on, but I don't think that's the case because you are probably using the leaked version of his source.

Shame on you!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Denis said:

If you bought the source directly from marty you can ask him what's going on, but I don't think that's the case because you are probably using the leaked version of his source.

Shame on you!

Shame on him?Why? It's not his fault that the source got leaked.It is true that when you use a leaked source you assume some responsabilities, but it's not a bad thing if you ask for help.

Best regards.

2 hours ago, Krawbber said:

Shame on him?Why? It's not his fault that the source got leaked.It is true that when you use a leaked source you assume some responsabilities, but it's not a bad thing if you ask for help.

Best regards.

You said it yourself responsibilities, meaning if you're using a leaked source why would someone help you?

Anyway I'm not gonna continue this conversation because it seems that you have different morals from me.

'Than me'*. Why would someone help? Because we are humans and because those are virtual things.I saw that many people on this forum find virtual things more important than being human , i think that is the first sign of addiction, i'm not talking to you especially.I say it generally so don't feel offend. And i want to say anything more.When reboot started to sell marty's source, why anybody didn't something about it ? He sold marty's source as his source changing a part of defines. He is still selling it right now.So we should  stop spamming his topic cause him asked nicely for help , if someone helps him is because he wants to.If you don't want to keep your bad comments for yourself.This is fair , am i wrong?

44 minutes ago, Krawbber said:

'Than me'*. Why would someone help? Because we are humans and because those are virtual things.I saw that many people on this forum find virtual things more important than being human , i think that is the first sign of addiction, i'm not talking to you especially.I say it generally so don't feel offend. And i want to say anything more.When reboot started to sell marty's source, why anybody didn't something about it ? He sold marty's source as his source changing a part of defines. He is still selling it right now.So we should  stop spamming his topic cause him asked nicely for help , if someone helps him is because he wants to.If you don't want to keep your bad comments for yourself.This is fair , am i wrong?

I repeat once more. I don't use that garbage source. I don't give 1 euro for that source.  I wipe my ass with that source, you understand me?

Tell me , have martyfuck this codes  ? And this packet structure? NO, NEVER.

PACKET_START(SPacketGGSetup, HEADER_GG_SETUP) /*Setup packet game->game*/
	int32_t bHeader;
	short	wPort;
	BYTE	bChannel;
PACKET_END(SPacketGGSetup)

PACKET_START(TPacketGGLogin, HEADER_GG_LOGIN) /*Internal login game->game*/
	int32_t bHeader;
	char	szName[CHARACTER_NAME_MAX_LEN + 1];
	DWORD	dwPID;
	BYTE	bEmpire;
	long	lMapIndex;
	BYTE	bChannel;
PACKET_END(TPacketGGLogin)

Just stop with all those shits, in my eyes is garbage..