Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys ! I have a problem... my special buffs or dragon buffs or how they are named ARE NOT WORKING...

image.png

The date of the VPS is correctly set... I have tried with 2 different account.sql table, still don't working.
I talk about this buffs if is there anyone who doesn't get it...
yp0mDPO.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9973-dragon-buffs-special-buffs-arent-working/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I've tried with something like this :
affect.add_collect(apply.SAFEBOX, 3, 60*60*24*365*60)
affect.add_collect(apply.AUTOLOOT, 1, 60*60*24*365*60)
affect.add_collect(apply.FISH_MIND, 15, 60*60*24*365*60)

It didn't work...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.