Problem with Levels

• Management

Hello,

I have a problem on my serverfiles, the problem is that when I gain level, that level isn't update on the database, is just valid for the session or until I reboot the server, but if I edit the level on the database this is changed, so, I guess that the server isn't updating the level...

I guess this problem started after I applied this changes: https://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/topic/7718-cexpand-maximum-level/

I set the max level 300

Thanks

Kind regards,

charparodar

raw

raw

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

The tables have all 777 rights, and I saw that isn't jus the level that isn't being update, is the last play date, ip, coordinates, everything, the server is just reading and not editing anything...

And, when the server is iniciated I receive a lot of warnings

NdhDziV.png

I guess both things are connected...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Is your database capable of storing higher values? Please check if you can manually alter a table entry and set it's level to e. g. 300.

Also make sure you have a look on syslog, maybe there's a query error there. Most likely you missed a step from the guide.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

If your MySQL client/server version is a 5.6.x a way to avoid the WARNING message are using the mysql_config_editor tools:

mysql_config_editor set --login-path=local --host=localhost --user=username --password

Then you can use in your shell script:

mysql --login-path=local -e "statement"

instead of:

mysql -u username -p pass -e "statement"

• Management

I don't use shell scripts with MySQL commands, that error just starts appearing when I start the server...

By the way, I already executed that command, but I don't now where do I use that method...

raw

raw