Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I've a 40k client and also a 40k server.
I've decompiled locale_tr to edit my item_proto and mob_proto from the client.

To decompile item_proto i've used Zone-Archiver 1.1 and it seems to decompile it without any problem.
I open the decompiled item_proto.xml and edit the things I want to edit with Sublime Text 2.
After I changed everything I go to Zone-Archiver and compile again.
No errors happend till now. 
I go to my locale_tr decompiled folder and replace the old item_proto to this new one edited.

After I compile the locale_tr.epk again and replace it on the client, I open Metin2.exe and I get to the login screen

After I enter my account and pick my character I get a crash (Metin2 just closes). Why is this happening?
I know its from the new item_proto, there is some bug in there. How can I fix this issue?
I really need to fix this problem because without this I can't edit anything on my server :(

I really hope you guys can help me out. I will leave here the edited item_proto and the decompiled .xml file

Please help me guys I really need to get this fixed. Thanks 

LINK: 

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 21
  • Dislove 2
  • Angry 2
  • Cry 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 8
  • Love 1
  • Love 16
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9740-item_proto-and-mob_proto-converter/
Share on other sites

  • 6 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.