Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Salve, questo è il messaggio che ho inviato al supporto di metin2.it , ve lo inoltro, sperando che qualcuno conosca una soluzione o per lo meno UNA MOTIVAZIONE!
This is a message that i've sent to the Gameforge support without any replies so i'm sending to u guys:

Error message:
1f6832494c.png

I press "Si" and in 5-10 secs comes up this other massage:
8a67b8e3ad.png

The problems start when I try to open the client

I'm using a laptot with those specs
5c16f08fa0.png

Problem description:
When I start the game i can go on the selection of the server and the CH, when I press the server the game crash and i see this error (i've to say that i've another problem, all CH have the "..." but i've not a firewall or anything else):
1f6832494c.png

5-10 second this other message:
8a67b8e3ad.png

This is the text of the "ErrorLog.exe"
When I try to start the PatchUpdater i have this other error: EXECUTE_ERROR

Module Name: D:\GameforgeLive\Games\ITA_ita\Metin2\metin2client.bin
Time Stamp: 0x564543c2 - (null)
Time Stamp: 0x564543c2 - (null)


Exception Type: 0xc0000005
Exception Type: 0xc0000005


eax: 0x76923368    ebx: 0x10b9aa38
eax: 0x76923368    ebx: 0x10b9abb0
ecx: 0x00000000    edx: 0x0af35990
ecx: 0x00000000    edx: 0x0af35990
esi: 0x00000000    edi: 0x00000000
esi: 0x00000000    edi: 0x00000000
ebp: 0x12e4ff94    esp: 0x12e4ff8c
ebp: 0x0ffbff94    esp: 0x0ffbff8c


0x0af35990  
0x7692337a    C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
0x772c9882    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
0x772c9855    0x0af35990    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9731-problem-with-metin2-official-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.