Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys :) I added a Quiver in my system recently. I use only 1 vnum id and it's subtype is set as ARROW like the normal arrows, but it works normally (unlimited arrows and ignoring distance). Now I just need a tutorial on how to install the blue effect on my arrows. I have the official files I just don't know what to do in game/binary source to make it work. Does anybody have a little tip for me? Btw if anybody wants me to show you how to do the quiver comment and I will :)

Thanks metin2dev

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9455-quiver-unlimited-arrows-blue-effect/
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.