Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

1)


I search a complete website, no bugs, no failles, or other, With good design.
I pay between € 0-100. Of course, I can pay more if the website is really good and with good design.

OR

2)

I search a webmaster, i have a design for website (.psd) and i want a website with this design. 

 

To contact me, add skype : Shiin.R

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9407-search-website/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.