Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to pay if someone is capable to get those HD graphic and same colors for this

HIT DAMAGE

EkD5hWG.png


i can change only the color from basic yellow of ymir to other colors
but as you can see in this screenshots the numbers are FULL HD  and they have good colors.


send me a private message with your skype id.
i pay anticipate with paypal\ paysafecard

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9369-buygraphich-damage-hit-color/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

I have a similar design, I ripped from too old german p-server. If you want I can send free

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9369-buygraphich-damage-hit-color/#findComment-56822
Share on other sites

On 30.10.2015 02:13:58, skzzz said:

 

3 hours ago, Koray said:

I have a similar design, I ripped from too old german p-server. If you want I can send free

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

I M NEED 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9369-buygraphich-damage-hit-color/#findComment-56839
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 21/11/2015 at 10:52 PM, Koray said:

I have a similar design, I ripped from too old german p-server. If you want I can send free

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

you cand send me too?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9369-buygraphich-damage-hit-color/#findComment-68186
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.