Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, good morning to everyone,
 
I'm looking for a tool that I can open the customer Metin2 officials. Most extractors that exist for download, they open, but Some pack is corrupted (.dds, .gr2) etc ...
 
I decided to make this topic because I know there are as open, just do not know how to do, if anyone knows and can share, thank you.
 
Have a nice day and thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9339-extractorunpacked/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.