Jump to content

Quest info event isn't working anymore


Go to solution Solved by Hanns,

Recommended Posts

Dear community,

 

since I switched over from 34k to source (long time ago) I never tried my quests and today I did. There is an error in my bio quest which I don't really understand ...

 

Syserr says no info event found (Function in source I located: bool NPC::OnInfo(PC & pc, unsigned int quest_index)).

 

Quest (just beginning because I don't really want to post full quest :/):

quest bio_blood begin
	state start begin
		when login or levelup with pc.get_level() >= 30 and pc.getqf("bio_quest_line") == 0 begin
			set_state(information)
		end
	end
	state information begin
		when letter begin
			send_letter("Die Forschung des Biologen")
		end
		when button or info begin
			say_title("Die Forschung des Biologen")
			say("")
			say("Der Biologe sucht dich.")
			say("Er braucht Hilfe bei seiner aktuellen Forschung")
			say("und sucht einige Personen, die ihm helfen")
			say("können. Er hat auch eine Belohnung versprochen.")
			say("Vielleicht meldest du dich mal bei ihm.")
			say("")
			say_reward("Sprich mit dem Biologen.")
			local v = find_npc_by_vnum(20084)
			if v != 0 then target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Biologe") end
		end
		when __TARGET__.target.click or 20084.chat."Die Forschung des Biologen" begin
			target.delete("__TARGET__")
.
.
.

I didn't find an error and compiling of quest works fine.

I also deleted my object folder and recompiled and reloaded the quests even restarted the whole server.

 

Who can help or has a suggestion what I can do?

 

Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/929-quest-info-event-isnt-working-anymore/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

Try like this:

                when letter begin
                        local v = find_npc_by_vnum(20084)
                        if v != 0 then
                                target.vid("__TARGET__", v, "Die Forschung des Biologen")
                        end
                        send_letter("Die Forschung des Biologen")
                end

				when button or info begin
					say_title("Die Forschung des Biologen")
					say("")
					say("Der Biologe sucht dich.")
					say("Er braucht Hilfe bei seiner aktuellen Forschung")
					say("und sucht einige Personen, die ihm helfen")
					say("können. Er hat auch eine Belohnung versprochen.")
					say("Vielleicht meldest du dich mal bei ihm.")
					say("")
					say_reward("Sprich mit dem Biologen.")
				end

I hope its work. (On my server it works)

  • Love 1

Of course I trust you but I know questing and I can see that there isn't a big difference.

 

And it's working ... That's unexplainable.

 

You can say me why this is working? There isn't a big difference, as I said!

 

Regards

  • 1 year later...

Sorry for dugging up this topic but...

What if stil gets same problem even with letter started?

error svside: OnInfo: QUEST no info event (quest )

 

Can it be from interfacemodule.py from client-root, when trying to open a window, on def OpenQuestWindow, it doesnt give the index?

Altough, maybe what i said makes no sense bcuz, other quest i have compiled in server, uses same start letter method and then button info, and works properly...

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.