Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Look for one that offers general metin2 services, mainly to work with game installation and bug fixes. I have a server but this with some bugs that are turning the channel, I need someone who auxilei me to correct or install a new game so I can migrate my database.

www.facebook.com.br/llRaeLll

or +55 48 9979-8828

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9209-general-service-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.