Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I pay to solve some bugs! I'm desperate I don't know c++ and i'm trying to fix these bugs for over 2 months now... My bugs are:

When Wolfman is running on a horse/mount the client crashes
Blue Possession applys only at self (should be applyed at all party members)
Red Possession SHOWS that removes Attack when it actually gives
Skills with vnum 4, 63, 111 give attack but in the C panel nothing changes
The Bleeding effect is applyed but invisible. No debuff icon is displayed too
The attribute "Strong against Lycans" is displayed as "Bleeding PCT"
The attribute "Defence against Lycans" is displayed as "Bleeding Resist"

If you are interested my skype is live:sexpl0sive and I pay via PayPal, PaySafeCard or whatever you want...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9157-i-pay-to-solve-some-bugs/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.