please help me crash core ch1_1

Please help me....

SYSERR: Nov  1 13:36:49 :: Process: SEQUENCE 4fd50c00 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Nov  1 13:36:49 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
	[254 : 0xaf]

SYSERR: Nov  1 13:35:51 :: HandshakeProcess: handshake retry limit reached! (limit 32 character !NO CHARACTER!)

SYSERR: Nov  1 13:31:20 :: OnClick: OnClick Fail (Diva->UrsPervers) - pc is exchanging

SYSERR: Nov  1 13:03:38 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: Nov  1 13:03:39 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: Nov  1 12:31:10 :: socket_bind: bind: Address already in use

40k source use  thx

First error explain:

• The most source file has this error at the moment. This  error means that packet is not sequenced by Serverside or Clientside.

Third error explain:

• This error is coming from CHARACTER::OnClick function.
    • That means, if the victim is exchanging via someone, the function is stopped to work and write an error in syserr.
    • This is not an error, it's just a condition to check victim's actions.

Fourth error explain:

• Someone tried to close your game in the terminal.
    • kill -9 game or something like that.

Fiveth error explain:

• Game says socket is already using. That means the process is still running on your FreeBSD Server.

Check events from kernel.

use/include/sys/event.h

I didn't understand your point there because there is nothing to check in "/usr/include/sys/event.h" at the moment.

Kind Regards ~ Ken

Edited by Ken

Do not be sorry, be better.

• 8 months later...
On 13.11.2015 at 0:19 PM, Ken said:

First error explain:

• The most source file has this error at the moment. This  error means that packet is not sequenced by Serverside or Clientside.

Third error explain:

• This error is coming from CHARACTER::OnClick function.
    • That means, if the victim is exchanging via someone, the function is stopped to work and write an error in syserr.
    • This is not an error, it's just a condition to check victim's actions.

Fourth error explain:

• Someone tried to close your game in the terminal.
    • kill -9 game or something like that.

Fiveth error explain:

• Game says socket is already using. That means the process is still running on your FreeBSD Server.

I didn't understand your point there because there is nothing to check in "/usr/include/sys/event.h" at the moment.

Kind Regards ~ Ken

Second error explain,please...