Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi there,

I,m looking for some one u can add hackshield to my metin2bin.

 

I,m pay 50€ with skrill. I only pay after se protection in work. Send a pm!

i dont have the source

Edited by EnKor
if pc.get_sex() == true and npc.get_sex() == false then
	npc.purge()
end

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9043-hackshield-34k/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.