Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I am searching Metin2 Files + Client with source or without source.
It must minimum version 40k files. 
It can have mistakes at least

Skype contact: fatihmertdogancan
Email contact: [email protected]

Thank you for interest..
Good works..

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9009-metin2-files-client-without-source/
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

I am searching Metin2 Files + Client with source or without source.
It must minimum version 40k files. 
It can have mistakes at least

Skype contact: fatihmertdogancan
Email contact: [email protected]

Thank you for interest..
Good works..

 

You know that there's a big GOOGLE site?
Ah, I've forgot, it's too hard, or you're new in this domain. :3

Here you are, mega links:
GAME
MYSQL - I don't have data for this, you can reset password with VirtualBox, Putty, etc.

CLIENT

These are from 28.07.2014, in romanian language.
I don't have source, for these.. if you don't search that, you can tell me, and I'll remove that.

  • Love 1

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Hello guys,

I am searching Metin2 Files + Client with source or without source.
It must minimum version 40k files. 
It can have mistakes at least

Skype contact: fatihmertdogancan
Email contact: [email protected]

Thank you for interest..
Good works..

 

You know that there's a big GOOGLE site?
Ah, I've forgot, it's too hard, or you're new in this domain. :3

Here you are, mega links:
GAME
MYSQL - I don't have data for this, you can reset password with VirtualBox, Putty, etc.

CLIENT

These are from 28.07.2014, in romanian language.
I don't have source, for these.. if you don't search that, you can tell me, and I'll remove that.

Thank you bro for links,

But already I was search but I don't fount result. I just want ask to forum.

Have you this files properties ?

  • Love 1

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.