Jump to content

Client ATTR to server ATTR


Go to solution Solved by Shogun,

Recommended Posts

Dear community,

 

I'm searching for a solution for this problem: I need the server attr of my map but I don't know how to convert this? I can't take an other one because my attr is used by server (which accesses the server attr) and I have problems with new systems now.

 

I need to convert client attr to server attr. Any solution?

 

Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/880-client-attr-to-server-attr/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.