Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have the same problem with this release: https://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/topic/7123-c-release-shoulder-system-not-official/

 

How can i fix this problem?

 

I think it's a packet problem.

(This is the problem: https://metin2.download/picture/3b5174DenSn6a1RrfP4QhAcR6gqgQ17F/.jpg )

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8772-error-shoulder-sash-sistem/#findComment-53631
Share on other sites

I have the same problem with this release: https://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/topic/7123-c-release-shoulder-system-not-official/

 

How can i fix this problem?

 

I think it's a packet problem.

(This is the problem: https://metin2.download/picture/3b5174DenSn6a1RrfP4QhAcR6gqgQ17F/.jpg )

you why use not official? give me skype i can help

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8772-error-shoulder-sash-sistem/#findComment-53632
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.