Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I'm here to ask for your help.

I have a connection problem, try to always log the "Password Incorrect."

 

But it's all connected, (DB, AUTH, GAME) does not appear any error in syserr.txt

I do not know what else to do, I do not know where to look, do not know sé is on the host or in the game or on the client.

Note: If the account exists on the bench, the Wrong password, if the account does not exist appears account does not exist.

Screenshot_1.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8766-doubt-about-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.