Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Can anyone provide me with server files (preferably up to date) and a tutorial as to how I can set up a proper metin server for me and max 5 friends.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. : I would much love to have the new lycan ( or wolfman ) race and have certain mobs turned into mounts which i saw was possible on certain private servers.

P.P.S.: I would also be able to pay for this service (but my budget isn't very high since I am just a student)

Edited by KainAudron
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8526-metin-2-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.