hello i just started making a pserver with the maxmi 4.1 server files (with lycan) but the problem is that i dont know shit about what im doing there are so many problems clientside and serverside im a total newby on this and i dont know how to get started and. i need to translate the client and the server in a language that does not use english characters and both client and server do not accept and whatever i change in mysql (item names, prices etc) do not take effect after reboot its a worthless try. also the guild menu in client does not have skills page and the last page wont open. and when i create new shops it does not take effect. and one of the most important untill now the trading between players is not working i just click the button and nothing happens... also i want to add shops in some npc that you can talk to but the vm says that the files are not found in the quest index and i dont know how to fix that. and last but not least gms cant trade or drop any items and i dont know where to go in filezilla to deactivate this. i know that these are a tone of problems but if you can help with any of these please do so thank you :unsure:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English

These problems they're no serious problems you can fix it easy but you need time and you have try allone.

Greek

Για να τα φτιάξεις αυτά πρέπει να έχεις ασχοληθεί δεν είναι τρομερά bugs υπάρχουν χειρότερα απλώς θέλεις κάποιες γνώσεις υπομονή και να καταβάλεις προσπάθεια.

Edited by CloseSource
spelling