Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I saw this topic:

I'd like to make passive skill, that will increase e.g. strong against humans or just MAX_HP...how to set the skill_proto ? I saw a topic where this was done by quest. However, I'd like to do it by C++ and well set skill_proto. 

I edited skill.h so i add my new skill and its id.

i've added my new skill to static const DWORD s_adwSubSkillVnums[] in char_skill.cpp

I've added cases to char_item.cpp with my new book and new skill

 

So now, I have to set up skill_proto, is it possible, to do it just via skill_proto ? Can you help me please ?

 

Kind regards,

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8300-skill_proto/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.