Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need the new 34k exe without data checkup

Its the Invoice Client exe i need but WITHOUT data check

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

 

A little late, not sure if you still need. Most commonly there are 34669 and 36469 with 34083 game core I think. I believe invoice client used 34669 originally. I don't have that, however I have 36469.

 

https://mega.co.nz/#!iUYFVZxR!YMiAVrKVGR6vVEHvi6PtEfqeeVGqA15XmoOr8Xgvjcw

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/2/#findComment-19244
Share on other sites

why would I be mad?

 

i need the homepage script for this and not a video from youtube -.-*

Hmm, not sure if they have a browser game version, but apparently they have it for mobile devices: http://www.wheeloffortune.com/so-many-ways-to-play/

  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/2/#findComment-20754
Share on other sites

 

 

why would I be mad?

 

i need the homepage script for this and not a video from youtube -.-*

 

Hmm, not sure if they have a browser game version, but apparently they have it for mobile devices: http://www.wheeloffortune.com/so-many-ways-to-play/

 

 

you don´t understand me....i need the wheel of fortune for the metin2 homepage! i have the script but it don´t work...so can u help me with this?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/2/#findComment-20755
Share on other sites

 

 

why would I be mad?

 

i need the homepage script for this and not a video from youtube -.-*

 

Hmm, not sure if they have a browser game version, but apparently they have it for mobile devices: http://www.wheeloffortune.com/so-many-ways-to-play/

 

this script isnt public yet

but he might find ppl that sold it

(simlar to gf script)

 

Searching whole tomato crack for Vs2008 pls pn me

download vs2013 update 3 a 1000 time better then 2008

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/2/#findComment-21003
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Request 
Set of Armors each class
With eix.epk packed 
Client side item proto
If posible sql item proto (easy to make from item so it doenst methers)
Icons.

AND msm for each class 
Big thanks if any1 got time to help me out with that 
(Learning how to and its hard  without client_proto and msm files )

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/813-file-requests/page/2/#findComment-24275
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.