Maxmi with Lycan

Guille

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello guys, so today i was messing arround with the maxmi source, and i manage to compile, and here you have the link for the oficial release.

No errors when you start the server, you can use the origial Maxmi 4.1 released server files database and client. Also you can compile it using the 9.2 VDI with compiler, its posted here in the forum.

Ingame

Also all the features that you have on the 4.1 maxmi release you have in this Source. Just Enjoy

Original post from @Blackk61

• Metin2 Dev 13
  • Good 12
  • Love 2
  • Love 10

What bugs are known ?

Well about bugs, the effect from the autopotions is not visible in the inventory 3 4 5 page only in 1 and 2

1. You dont receave exp when you get to max level, (working on that)
  2. Has time limit, but is easy to fix,
  3. Has the exploit posted here by Shogun, easy to fix
  4. Serverfiles in Turk, easy to change xD
  5. If you are any good with cpp you have a nice source with working lycan to work
  6. The biggest set back is the client, i am trying to use the dev cliente posted here in the forum, ill test it later to see if the works well

What bugs are known ?

Well about bugs, the effect from the autopotions is not visible in the inventory 3 4 5 page only in 1 and 2

1. You dont receave exp when you get to max level, (working on that)
  2. Has time limit, but is easy to fix,
  3. Has the exploit posted here by Shogun, easy to fix
  4. Serverfiles in Turk, easy to change xD
  5. If you are any good with cpp you have a nice source with working lycan to work
  6. The biggest set back is the client, i am trying to use the dev cliente posted here in the forum, ill test it later to see if the works well

Just download source client with updated python etc and put source to client source, and you're done. Is working without erros.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.