Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello M2Dev's ! :D

 

I am writing this topic because I need locale files that are translated to English language, in that client there's locale_de and locale_us but both of them are in german.

 

My request is does someone have this specific locale files in English language ? Without Lycan :(  I wanted to take them from official server but there's lycan so this would be a problem.

 

Thanks, Kind Regards

Adrian.

 

@edit

Additionally I would like to ask for server side too :P Thanks :D

Edited by Adrian2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7526-test-client-fur-402501-locale/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.